We Are Hiring
Vitae Health Systems is looking for a full or part- time Psych Nurse Practitioner to join our elite team!
Who Are We/ Why Join Our Team
Vitae Health Systems staffs Nurse Practitioners in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities in order to bring quality mental health services to those communities.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing Psych Nurse Practitioner opportunities with Vitae Health Systems.
Are you looking for a career that will give your life purpose? Are you looking for a career choice that will affect peoples’ lives in a positive way?
If so, we have the right opportunity for you. Here with Vitae Health Systems, we give you an opportunity to have a rewarding career not just a job. Our goal is to help our associates grow their careers with our focus on development, personal growth and advancement within a a team orientated atmosphere. Here, you can make a difference by doing the work that you love while making a significant impact on people’s lives and the communities we serve.
What You Will Do
We are seeking a PsychNurse Practitioner to become a part of our team. You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team in a sub-acute rehabilitation facility.
Please watch our video to better understand how Vitae Health Systems delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive health assessments, differential diagnosis, and prescribe treatments under the protocol in the direct management of acute and chronic illness and disease
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborative physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Become integral part of the interdisciplinary team
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Advanced Practice Licensure (APN) with their state license.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Minimum one year SNF experience an asset
- Ability to build rapport with patients and their loved ones
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership experience with emphasis on teamwork in a healthcare setting
- Must have an active license and DEA #
· Master’s degree required.
· RN License
No additional preferences.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Vitae Health Systems will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Job Type: Full/ Part- Time