Vitae Health Systems is a dynamic company that offers a wide array of opportunities for personal growth and advancement. We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team. You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team in a sub-acute rehabilitation facility in Dearborn Heights, MI. VHS provides a competitive salary and health benefits.
Please watch our video to better understand how Vitae Health Systems delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
- Provide comprehensive health assessments, differential diagnosis, and prescribe treatments under the protocol in the direct management of acute and chronic illness and disease
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborative physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Become integral part of the interdisciplinary team
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced Practice Licensure (APN) in the state of MI required
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Minimum one year SNF experience an asset
- Ability to build rapport with patients and their loved ones
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership experience with emphasis on teamwork in a healthcare setting
- Must have an active license and DEA #
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Job Type: Full-time