We are looking for Clinical Psychologists and/or Licensed Clinical Social Workers to provide Mental Health services to patients who reside in a Skilled Nursing Facilities, Rehabilitation Centers, and/or Supportive Living Communities. As you can imagine, transitioning into a facility can be very challenging especially during the pandemic. All of the facilities we work with follow very strict COVID-19 precautions and while that is necessary, the patients are often left feeling isolated. We are seeing an increase in anxiety and depression since the start of the pandemic and our team of Psychotherapists have become such an important role in these patient’s lives. This position is a long-term position and is not just in response to COVID.
There is no case management and no discharge planning involved in this position. You only have to focus on providing Psychotherapy.
We provide competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great work-life balance.
– Provide Psychotherapy to patients and their families.
– Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments and develop plan to enhance emotional and psychological well-being.
– Communicate with interdisciplinary team regarding patient care
– Become an integral part of the clinical team
– Current LCSW License or Licensed Psychologist
– Ability to build rapport with patients and their loved ones
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
You would not be required to treat anyone who is COVID positive. All facilities have very strict COVID precautions to protect their patients and those treating them. In addition, we provide additional protective gear to our staff.