Who Are We/ Why Join Our Team
Vitae Health Systems staffs Psychotherapists (LCSW & Psychologists) in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities in order to bring quality mental health services to those communities.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing Mental Health opportunities with Vitae Health Systems.
Are you looking for a career that will give your life purpose? Are you looking for a career choice that will affect peoples’ lives in a positive way?
If so, we have the right opportunity for you. Here with Vitae Health Systems, we give you an opportunity to have a rewarding career not just a job. Our goal is to help our associates grow their careers with our focus on development, a team orientated atmosphere and our goal to create a great place to work. Here, you can make a difference by doing the work that you love while making a significant impact on people’s lives and the communities we serve.
What You Will Do
Provide comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities using specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills.
Most of our therapists are staffed in one facility where they not only become an important part of the patient’s lives, but also become part of the facility’s team. Prior to accepting a position with Vitae, you will know what facility you are being assigned to and will be given the opportunity to meet the facility team as well.
While most of our therapists work Monday-Friday, we do provide flexibility in the schedule that will allow you to flex your days if needed. Most of our therapists start their day between 8am and 10am. This is a salaried position, and the expectation is that our therapist are doing 5-6 hours of clinical work each day. We also have a bonus structure for those therapists that go above the 5 hours a day. Once you have completed your therapy hours for the day, you can choose to chart at the facility or from the comfort of your home.
While our goal is to increase the quality of life of our patients, we also want to increase the quality of life of our employees. We pride ourselves on providing our employees a healthy Work-Life Balance.
This position does not include any case management or discharge planning. Our billing company will do all of your billing and authorizations. This allows you to focus on doing therapy with your patients and doing your documentation on our electronic portal.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Perform comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patient’s needs and psychosocial status.
· Develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the patient and provide psychotherapy, group and family therapy if applicable.
· Collaborate with other members of the multidisciplinary team, as appropriate, to develop treatment goals for the patient.
· May participate in multidisciplinary patient care conferences discussing information obtained from patient assessments, updates, treatment plans.
· Provide appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts and supportive services provided to each patient.
· Complete necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards and Federal and State regulations.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
· One or more of the following required:
· (LCSW) Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· Licensed Psychologist.
· Master’s degree required.
No additional preferences.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Vitae Health Systems will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Job Type: Full- Time